At our dental clinic we introduced Laser Dentistry with one of the advanced laser available (10 watt diode) & is one of the best treatment for white patches/white lesions.
At our medical Centre, we provide the best treatment for white lesions using the most modern laser technology and tools. Do not hesitate to drop in and receive highly effective treatment for different types of white lesions in the oral cavity. A white spot, patch, or lesion is normally considered benign and the patient usually neglects any further treatment. The patient is advised by our expert medical professionals not to neglect this potentially harmful condition.
Areas Which Could Be Affected By White Lesions
The oral cavity is very sensitive and white lesions usually appear in the following areas :-
• Lower part of the tongue (Ventral surface of the tongue)
• Floor of the mouth.
• Gums are also susceptible to white lesions and patches.
• Cheek mucosa (inner portion of cheek)
• Lip mucosa (inner portion of lips)
• Sometimes, Palate is also involved.
Signs & Symptoms
• Extreme pain and burning sensation in the oral cavity.
• When the oral mucosa does not respond to prescription drugs.
Traditionally treatment for white lesion is done with scalpel which involves bleeding & quite a lot of discomfort to the patient.
White lesion on cheek and gums.
Healthy pink cheek & gums after laser treatment