Root Canal Treatment is the treatment of choice to save the tooth when a tooth in following situations:
• Decayed thereby involving the nerve structure/pulp of the tooth leading to severe pain.
• Teeth sensitive to hot & cold are recommended for RCT in some cases.
• This treatment is also recommended incases of trauma to the tooth leading to fracture and discoloration of tooth.
• At times elective RCT is done for aesthetic purposes if indicated when volume & position of tooth is disturbing the proposed smile design.
• In cases of mobile (shaky) teeth in conjunction with gum surgery.
• In elderly patients where teeth become thin (attrited) & sensitive due to age related changes or because of faulty habits.
Pus discharge from front tooth.
Pus discharge stopped & lesion healed after Root Canal Therapy.