Smile Dentistry & Implants is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Smile Dentistry & Implants this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address, phone number
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products,special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
• We may contact you by email, phone, or mail
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under theInformation Technology Act, 2000 and the (Indian) Contract Act, 1872.If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Smile Dentistry & Implants.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.